OSRS Mobile Log

DirtyChavezz

I'm sure as most of you are aware I, as well as a few other Guardians were picked for the OSRS android beta testing. I'm going to continually update this post with various mobile achievements to showcase what can be done on mobile. I'm open to trying anything out for anyone to let them know how it is on mobile (even runecrafting, even though i have never crafted a rune in my life lol). My first goals are a f2p pk kill, which I have accomplished, and to do an entire Corp event on mobile. Ill make sure to post pics and please give me some suggestions on what to try and if you have any feedback to improve mobile let me know and ill post is on the rs forums.

Now for some pictures :)

The email that almost made me crap my pants

Screenshot_20180510-123607.thumb.png.eac99b0eec61403f2a75dbbb099b2c44.png

OSRS on the Play Store

screenshot_20180510__P9VtD.thumb.jpg.f25a1dffc65eb06fe9ade018239e8b4e.jpg

OSRS on app on the mobile phone.

screenshot_20180511__IGs4G.thumb.jpg.98365a9dc71e586140623e927cc66e1d.jpg

And last but certainly not least, my first mobile pk!!!

screenshot_20180511__MW3vR.thumb.jpg.ca07a7590f52b40cde4f7a37d84b32be.jpg

Edited by DirtyChavezz

Ya, iv been thinking about doing blast furnace and barrows but havent gotten around to it yet. Did a corp event too that went real smooth.

@Lait Choco I haven't really encountered any issues yet, granted i don't have much time to try it with my new job.

@Mojo Im playing on a Samsung Galaxy S7, I'm gonna try it on my tablet soon as well I think.

I entered on a S7 but now use S8 plus. 

The main flaws I've had is it crashes when leaving or entering WiFi and when swapping between apps it often crashes on me. Submitted reports so hopefully they'll fix it. 

Spent hours in the sun yesterday watching YouTube and trying to slay but I couldn't put up with the castle of 're loading the app so many times.

It is amazing how far RS has come and it runs very well on mobile. 

If you can't afford it, don't risk it.

i'm playing on a samsung J3 and it runs just fine even tho it's a low end phone. pretty fun! have had a couple lags/crashes but honestly i believe it was just because i lost service inside a building. hawaii wireless networks are a bit unpredictable.

lmao i actually had to run from multi pkers as soon as i logged in on one of my alts. i forgot i was standing in pocket in rag pk gear and logged in to f2p world to find 3 pures waiting for victims. funny thing is i prayed mage, dragged them off without food and logged out! if i can do that on mobile then i'm sure most things can be done.

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

Ya that's one issue is internet service but nothing jagex can really do about that. They need to display name's above ppls heads too or pking on mobile is gonna be near impossible, specially multi. Not to mention there's no way to figure out someone's stats before you fight lol.

• Retired Leader
5 hours ago, DirtyChavezz said:

Ya that's one issue is internet service but nothing jagex can really do about that. They need to display name's above ppls heads too or pking on mobile is gonna be near impossible, specially multi. Not to mention there's no way to figure out someone's stats before you fight lol.

When mobile comes out fully we will definitely start doing team cape PK trips (not all the time).

That means if you have left click attack turned on then anything you tap/click on will be the enemy.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png