[Declined] Hankshaw

hankshaw

Hankshaw

What is your current RS name? Hankshaw

List any previous RS names

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Ive played rs religiously since 2005 and took a few breaks in between like most individuals. i sometimes get scaped out and have to change up my content by playing on multiple accounts, whether it is my main, my ironman, hcim, or work on a potential pk build. I do not have the best pking ability but i have gradually learned ticks by playing so much so i feel like id catch on quite well. My name means nothing, just a name me and my friend came up with. Favorite skill would probably be either mining or range. i love doing zulrah but after the nerf I've slowly stopped grinding it until i start it back up on the ironman. I'm in uni atm so some days i may not get on due to school work but normally i will log in and ask something efficient.

Tell us about your clan history.

no previous clan history, never was serious into clans besides a few home town friends joining my cc just to talk

Tell us about your yourself.

my name is ryan and I'm currently second year in uni, live in us and love to be creative(design things), build, run and also enjoy a broad range of music from rap, alternative rock, house, you name it. one thing i hate is people begging on rs but who doesn't;P love the community as a whole and hope that it continues to grow!

How did you hear about us?  Hermaeus Val

What makes you want to join us? I've never really thought about being in a clan but he told me id fit right in with my activeness and how i enjoy to talk about runescape as well as help others with money making or just learning certain mechanics. i think joining the clan would be an ideal start to meet some new people, learn more about the game from y'all, and enjoy runescape in another manor

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: never have botted or rwt. when shamans first came out i got a dwarhammer like first 200kills and i was a noob and fell for the corp beast drop scam and dropped the dwarhammer:P besides being scammed, i like to see myself as a fair and respectful individual

• 2 weeks later...
  • Retired Leader

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png