[Declined] Mex Lax

Boxedwhine

Mex Lax

What is your current RS name? Mex Lax

List any previous RS namesBoxedwhine ( Name before namechange)
Pure's name is Tex Lax was named Stinkypetez

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 1435

Cb Level: 109

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've played the game for so long... since I was a little kid and I'm now 23. My name is basically Ex Lax, but with a dash of chili powder. Favorite skill is slayer and grinding demonic gorillas :) This is my first main account. I was always just a low level pure in edgeville-type of guy until I decided to buckle down this past year.

Tell us about your clan history.

This was my only clan. I used to be in it but have been busy lately so went idle basically.

Tell us about your yourself.

Name is Cody, I'm 23 and live in Michigan. I enjoy fishing and relaxing on the weekends with my woman and son :) Living the dream as a stay at home dad getting to spend time with my son and play video games in the rare moments when he sleeps ;) I listen to all genres of music from rap to ska and dabble in about any hobbies you could imagine. Multi-talented... that is until we talk NH-bridding. luL!

How did you hear about us?  OSRS site

What makes you want to join us? I love participating in events, particularly PVP. I'd like to mass with you guys and things along those lines. Also the sense of community is nice. It's also nice to have people I can trust to share drops when we duo bandos :)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nothing!

Edited by Boxedwhine

Welcome back Cody

Former Tip.It Super Moderator, LND Legionnaire, WG Elite Guardian

joefixed.png

Tip.It and WG Real Life Meeting Attendee

Hacked and Perm banned May 2018.

@WG Fargorn Hahahahahha yes! I was doing the challenge mode where your son tugs on your shirt during jad phase ;)

13 hours ago, Mojo said:

Welcome Cody. Your About Me section is pretty short. Take a look through previous apps and update :)

Updated! Thought I wrote more but my attention was slightly divided while trying to type this up :P

• 2 weeks later...