Any Guildwars 2 players?

spelhax

20 hours ago, Geitekaas said:

Omg @Lait Choco I think I'm also on FPS :D I used to play this way to much until I started playing Old School

If you didn't change your world you should be in FPS yea, most dutch/belgian are in that world :D

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

9 hours ago, Geitekaas said:

I was a fanatic WvW player and have been on several servers. BUt now on FSP I think

Fuck WvW I explored all the maps because of the achievement and gift for legendary weapon and two months afterwards they removed the WvW maps from the completions list :1_grinning:

Didn't like to follow zerg also, I'm more a fractal/dung/meta's and now I'm learning the new raids. Come and join kaasje?!

Edited by Lait Choco

Spoiler

wguserbar.png

5 hours ago, Lait Choco said:

Fuck WvW I explored all the maps because of the achievement and gift for legendary weapon and two months afterwards they removed the WvW maps from the completions list :1_grinning:

Didn't like to follow zerg also, I'm more a fractal/dung/meta's and now I'm learning the new raids. Come and join kaasje?!

Haha, I was not a zerger either, more of a roamer as a thief. I was in a couple of WvW guilds doing lots of raiding and some GvG's.

I would not mind getting back into some GW2. What is your username? My account name is Koeien Kaas.1268

Gmining.gif.505149a4be54b744ba4f20fd15615c8e.gif

On 5/26/2018 at 7:44 AM, Geitekaas said:

Haha, I was not a zerger either, more of a roamer as a thief. I was in a couple of WvW guilds doing lots of raiding and some GvG's.

I would not mind getting back into some GW2. What is your username? My account name is Koeien Kaas.1268

Wat in de naam van god heb jij met kaas?

Also, added! My account name is bloodwaster.xxxx (random numbers) don't mind it, bought the game from a friend who's quite creative when it comes to usernames.

Spoiler

wguserbar.png

3 hours ago, Lait Choco said:

Wat in de naam van god heb jij met kaas?

Also, added! My account name is bloodwaster.xxxx (random numbers) don't mind it, bought the game from a friend who's quite creative when it comes to usernames.

Kaas is goddelijk 

Have a look at my guinea pig topic!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got a guardian to 80 and tried some other classes. Tried to some WvW, did some achievement hunting and then just got burnt out on the game. Tried to get back in with the heart of thorns expansion, but I just didn't like the game really. I do remember it being a very beautiful game though when I first played it, it's just that once my friends stopped I lost interest as well.

I only got to lvl  44 If I remember correctly then I got bored. I had no one to play with so that's probably the reason I stopped. 

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png