[Accepted] ChrisYeah

ChrisYeah

ChrisYeah

What is your current RS name? ChrisYeah

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

1583 Total Level, 105 Combat Level

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing around 10 years ago, took a few breaks but since i started college I've got back into it to relive childhood memories. My favorite skills are Slayer, Woodcutting, and ironically Runecrafting.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in a clan in RS3, but i honestly can't remember the name since it was a long time ago. I loved participating in clan events and helping out others.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Chris, I'm a male and i'm 21 years old. I live in america and i'm currently in college studying accounting. I am a lifeguard for a resort, i guess that counts as a hobby right? I also enjoy playing RS (obviously), and other video games such as LoL. I listen to all different types of music as long as it isn't country. I like helping others and feeling a sense of accomplishment.

How did you hear about us?  I heard about you through WG Neigh at the G.E.

What makes you want to join us? I want to join you because i spent some time in the WG_CC for a day or so now and everyone seems very friendly. Even when i requested to join i was helped by so many people it was very inviting. Also, someone said that after i was apart of the clan that we could start bossing and such, which is what i really enjoy. I'm looking for people to have fun and boss with and maybe PK, but i'm not that good at it. I also want to join because it seems like a very fun clan to just hang out with in CC, for example people to talk to when you're doing a slayer task. All in all it seems like a very nice and friendly clan that i would love to be apart of.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

stats.png

Edited by ChrisYeah
Stats Picture

Hahah mojo teach pking! Good one. ;)

I on the other hand will teach you how to be a big dick wielding greaser. 

Makes sure to download discord and join us, most of us hang out in the locked cc there though. And remember to message an app manager in 2 days!!! They are a great resource fro walking you through the process! 

Good luck joining and see you in wg cc! 

giphy.gif

fargornwinter18.png.33ab3c33583eee78efd4b6303c186bd8.png

5 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Hey mate welcome. We’re more than happy to teach you PKing if you’re up for it :)

I'd love to learn, I've always wanted to but i'm too scared of dying half the time D:

Just now, ChrisYeah said:

I'd love to learn, I've always wanted to but i'm too scared of dying half the time D:

We all die, some of us alot.You can gear up for very cheap, and once you have above 116 combat you'll rarely if ever lose money pkign with us. 

giphy.gif

fargornwinter18.png.33ab3c33583eee78efd4b6303c186bd8.png

Just now, WG Fargorn said:

We all die, some of us alot.You can gear up for very cheap, and once you have above 116 combat you'll rarely if ever lose money pkign with us. 

Oh really? I'm very much looking forward to that then! Very excited :D

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif