[Declined] krunkballer

krunkballer

krunkballer

What is your current RS name? krunkballer

List any previous RS namesThe Ill Head

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level : 1545

Combat Level : 107Untitled.png.879b07f5119061c2c3f951ae12daa247.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I just talked to Hans In Lumbridge and my account Is 1444 days old, but to be honest I've played since RS Classic, always loved RS but can't bring myself to play RS3 I think they ruined It, Osrs Is where I'm at

Tell us about your clan history.

Used to join clans and PVP/PVM In 07/08/09 but haven't really done anything with clans since then, used to kill Nex and Corp

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm Ged, 25 from Manchester In England, love to chill out, games, movies, TV, Osrs

How did you hear about us?  Runescape Official Forums on the find a clan thread

What makes you want to join us? I would really like to start doing some higher bosses and maybe attempt raids when I'm skilled enough, also for group PvP, plus a bit of social playing

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have got one offence on my account for botting, they gave me a 2 day ban when I first created this account, since then I've played only on the original rs client and stuck to doing It myself xD If not next offence Is a permanent ban and I don't want that xD

• 3 weeks later...