[Accepted] TheBlaziking

TheBlaziking

TheBlaziking

What is your current RS name? TheBlaziking

List any previous RS names

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing RS for about 8 or 9 years now bu fell out of it for a while when an old account of mine was hacked. Got back into it a few months ago and decided to go for broke on this last try and do all the things I've wanted to do since I started playing RS. TheBlaziking is supposed to be a reference to Blaziken my favorite pokemon, yeah I'm still a bit of a 10 year old at heart. I love PvM but am complete garbage at PvP and want to do more of it but it's hard for a poorly funded player XD but besides that I love training slayer, magic, thieving, and cooking.

Tell us about your clan history.

None. Never really had the means or desire until now. Can't wait to see how it is.

Tell us about your yourself.

Well to start off my name is Hisham but I go by Shazam and would really appreciate being called that. I am currently 17 and live in the USA. I'm a guy who loves reading, gaming, having a good time with kind, cool people, and above all else am obsessed with math so yeah I'm a huge nerd. I love the piano too and listen to it along with other slow sad music and I LOVE anime!. Can't get enough of it. I don't really have hobbies as I do obsessions which is how I learned piano, how to read, all the math that I know etc etc but I do love collecting trading cards. I'm a chill guy. I don't want to start trouble as long as no one starts anything with me. I'm just looking for some fun people to PvM with and get a few laughs with.

How did you hear about us?  A player by the name of SmiIe contacted me and suggested this clan

What makes you want to join us? The clan seems official and appears to have good communication and is fairly big so I'm pretty sure I won't be joining a dead clan and I heard that this clan does a lot of PvM and I really want to start teaming with others asap and getting some awesome loot. Plus it'll be nice to have some people to talk to when I'm online.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nothing really. I like to have a bit of fun with people not in a hurtful or mean way or anything but if someone is particularly sensitive he/she might take it the wrong way. I do mean it all in good fun and will stop upon request.

232132.png

0828c07281e4dfb8cf9b326f9393e788-png.jpg

Forum_Signature.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.