[Accepted] Tunstal

Tunstall

Tunstal

What is your current RS name? Tunstal

List any previous RS namesTyleronater

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1659 and combat level is 99.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing about 13 years ago and have been playing the game on and off since EoC update of RS3. Since Oldschool was released I have been playing more and enjoying it a lot. The name Tunstall really does not have much meaning to it other than not having to my real name. Slayer and Runecrafting are two of my most favorite skills in the game and I do not have a clue why I guess I am just weird like that. But for the most of my Runescape career I have been a filthy casual.

Tell us about your clan history.

The only clan I have been in while playing RS is with WG and that was about 2 years ago.

Tell us about your yourself.

My real name is Steven Drew, I am 19 living in the US. I am currently a college student working full time so I do not always have time to play but I try to find a way play to play some RS. Other than Runescape, I am a huge FPS player and I have been doing that since I was about 5 with Half-Life and CS. I am a metalhead and I love anything that is rock.

How did you hear about us?  I have been part of WG before and back then it was through a requirement post.

What makes you want to join us? For me, it is not fun to play online games alone and I love being part of a community and I remember being part of WG and have the best time in RS with being part of this community. I want to be able to play with Y'all again and PvM and PvP again.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Welcome back Steven

Former Tip.It Super Moderator, LND Legionnaire, WG Elite Guardian

joefixed.png

Tip.It and WG Real Life Meeting Attendee

Hacked and Perm banned May 2018.

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png