Community Intro - Hello from an old friend

X Warrior170

Wild Raptor

Tell us about yourself.

For those of you that don't know me, my name's Chris, I'm an old member of Wg that got pushed out a while after the release of 07, the details aren't important but this has always been the clan with the best community. I'm 24 now and a professional fabricator of plastic and you can thank me for the chrome on your vehicles 😎 I'm your typical gearhead tim Horton drinking smoking canadian but the few of you here that knew me already know that haha! To be honest I have no clue what to even put in this part, so I'm just winging it Cheers 🍻

Clan history.  

Along side all of the team's I've ran and been a part of that i can't even remember these are some of the clans I've been in.
Akeldama
Dragonwood
Downfall
Warlord for Welfarers
Team Fire Flies
Ancient Fury
Bad Intentions
Wilderness Guardians -> Former Raidmaster #1
There's a lot more but the list can go on forever

How did you hear about us? Former Member

Do you plan to join? Certainly

Any last comments?  

Formally known as X Warrior170 "Katy Perry" or Chris and an old forgotten but legendary Raidmaster of Wg originally when osrs started up. I come to seek out old friendships and bring what I can to the community!
Mojohaza1 for president.

Edited by X Warrior170

Yeah I was exiled because of how I didn't agree when our fearless leader His Lordship resigned and all of the shit went on between the rs3 takeover, can't we let bygones be bygones and move ahead. You know I was never a bad person or anything. Can't we start fresh my friend.

9 hours ago, Genesis said:

I vote we keep him ##

No harm no foul

Have at it Mojohaza1, me and you have had so much fun and I never did anything to hurt WG c'mon man, I honestly am waiting on you to post before I make an app.