[Accepted] WG Gore Def

WG Gore Def

WG Gore Def

What is your current RS name? WG Gore Def

List any previous RS namesVieze Shlet
MrwnB
Aaron Divine

What is your total level and combat level?

Total: 1841

Cmb: 116

Je9IIKV.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I'll repost my old thread as it pretty much tells what I'd wanna tell:

Erm, where to start.. I started back when RSClassic was out for a while and RS2 just got announced but was in beta/alpha? I was a little kid then, and English wasn't my native language so I obviously had no idea what I was doing. I came back to it when RS2 was released and out for a bit and started playing as most people in my class and agegroup started playing. I never got enough money for member as a poor high schooler so I mostly stayed f2p and didn't really get much into it.

Fast forward a couple of years of quitting and playing, I finally started seriously playing at the end of my high school years, pre-eoc and around the time the wildy changes that everyone hated came into effect. I played till eoc came out and quit, I had 90+ in most my combat stats and whatnot, so I was doing pretty well and wouldn't call myself a noob at that stage.

Fast forward again to about a year or so after OSRS came out. A friend wanted to start playing again for PvP, so we started a pure together (Vieze_Shlet). Realizing that a pure requires a lot of frigging money to keep PKing with it, I decided to start playing the game properly again on a main to provide that cash. I got that account really high up there in terms of stats, some 99s, 90+ combat stats etc. But after a bit I got bored and decided to take a break (1.5 years ago now?). After a few months of a break, I decided to login again and I got the dreaded message that my account got banned.. For botting. I figured it was the whole ordeal with hackers or whatever logging in selling everything you have and botting on the account or whatever that some youtubers were dealing with. I tried to appeal, never got a reply and I decided that that's that and quit the game for good.

Additions: The banned account I got back, and have been playing on it ever since. I joined WG a little less than a year ago and it got me way into the game, enjoying both the social aspect and group activities. I got carried away while, and it affected my school, thus I decided to ease up on the game and slowly starting around December 2017, I slowly went from being one of the more active members to playing very little. I got a bit burned out too, I suppose, as my account stats skyrocketed pretty fast for the amount of days that would pass. Fast forward into January and I didn't renew my membership, decided to put rs on hold until I feel good enough about school. Last week I finished an ongoing project that started in January and only have to do a demonstration and a presentation somewhere in the coming weeks. Decided it was time to start the game up again, as I've been itching to play again, rebought membership yesterday and here I am again!

Tell us about your clan history.

I always had trouble finding active clans that withstood the passage of time. So I'm glad you guys didn't go anywhere. Longest running clan for a reason, eh? :P

Tell us about your yourself.

Repost:

I'm 24 years old, currently studying Computer Science. I'm from The Netherlands (born and raised), but my parents were born in Morocco, so I'm technically a full-blooded Moroccan. As for hobbies, I enjoy most of the geeky stuff anybody online enjoys (anime, gaming, funny youtube videos, reddit) but I also enjoy playing soccer with friends and I'm even looking to sign up again for boxing.

How did you hear about us?  Oldschool Runescape Forums

What makes you want to join us? Original reason:
Your forum post was extensive, I agreed with the rules and most importantly I really like the website and the way everything is set up. It basically feels like you guys are serious about the clan, and that's kinda what I've been looking for.

New reason:
I've made many friends within the clan, enjoyed the game way more being in WG than before when I wasn't a part of the community. I can't think of OSRS without considering WG being part of the experience, to be frank.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Mojo might be compromised when I rejoin and he falls back in love with me all over again.

july17.png

• Retired Leader
44 minutes ago, WG Gore Def said:

Mojo might be compromised when I rejoin and he falls back in love with me all over again.

🤔

welcome back, why did you leave us? :(

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

16 minutes ago, Mojo said:

🤔

welcome back, why did you leave us? :(

Additions: The banned account I got back, and have been playing on it ever since. I joined WG a little less than a year ago and it got me way into the game, enjoying both the social aspect and group activities. I got carried away while, and it affected my school, thus I decided to ease up on the game and slowly starting around December 2017, I slowly went from being one of the more active members to playing very little. I got a bit burned out too, I suppose, as my account stats skyrocketed pretty fast for the amount of days that would pass. Fast forward into January and I didn't renew my membership, decided to put rs on hold until I feel good enough about school. Last week I finished an ongoing project that started in January and only have to do a demonstration and a presentation somewhere in the coming weeks. Decided it was time to start the game up again, as I've been itching to play again, rebought membership yesterday and here I am again!

Didn't really leave, got kicked for inactivity x:

july17.png

3 minutes ago, Frozen_10 said:

Why were you inactive? :P

Welkom back mate!

Read the quoted text, jeez :P I felt rs was affecting my school, so dialed it back a bit, and before long got too caught up in school and didn't renew my membership.

Thanks frosty!

july17.png

4 minutes ago, WG Gore Def said:

Read the quoted text, jeez :P I felt rs was affecting my school, so dialed it back a bit, and before long got too caught up in school and didn't renew my membership.

Thanks frosty!

Rofl my bad, scrolled past it, sorry :P

Have a look at my guinea pig topic!

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. Recently returned member, ignore this bit.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png