[Accepted] RedXYZ

WG Red

RedXYZ

What is your current RS name? RedXYZ

List any previous RS namesRedPK, Redvilez

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 1297

Combat Level: 100

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been playing Runescape since 2007, always on and off due to studying for exams and etc. Recently started playing again after finishing my first year of uni and made a new account as a pure PK account and making it into a main now, hoping to join back WG again and have some fun pvming and pking :)

Tell us about your clan history.

Used to be in many Deadman mode clans in season 1 and 2, but took a long break after that. I've been in this clan and was approved as an initiate guardian back in December 2016. Reason why I left this clan was mainly because of my finals and hopefully that won't happen again!

Tell us about your yourself.

Well, I'm Chinese, born and raised in Hong Kong and moved to Canada for Uni. I'm not that typical ching chong guy so don't expect me to have a Chinese accent. I love talking with friends on discord so should be lots of fun in Pvming and Pking trips! And I love bubble tea :)

How did you hear about us?  Don't remember since I joined this clan back in 2016

What makes you want to join us? I love joining group Pvming and Pking and socializing in the clan chat! I also love chilling in disc with some clan members :)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I love staking? :3 but not much anymore after losing my bank 1-2 years ago, so i love(d) staking :)

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif