Places you have been to.

Wagered

I went to Rome in the summer and Poland a few weeks ago. I'd say Poland was better just because it was rather quiet for a city and I learned a lot about WWII, as well as the gas camps, whereas Rome was just a hectic tourist spot with a million people trying to sell you junk.

HvWof8E.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Outside of Aus I've been to Vanuatu, Bali and New Zealand spent a few weeks in each exploring around I loved New Zealand.

I live in South Australia and have been to all states here except WA and Tasmania, Going to Tas next year in September. Me and my gf go to the ACT at the start of January every year for a big car event called Summernats and Northern Territory every year in September for another car event called Red Center Nats plus a family holiday usually in the July school holidays

Sieggy.png

Ironman Acc - Necromenso

60 Att Pure - Uncle Chop

50 Att Pure - I Bakura I

On 6/17/2018 at 7:34 PM, WG Ross said:

my bands toured pretty much 48 of 50 states and Canada as well. potentially doing a full European tour next year :OO

@WG Ross This is hella old but which two have you not been to? I've been to all of em except for North Dakota and Florida 😮

Edited by Ardy Nites

• 2 weeks later...

I come from Norway and I've been to Sweden, Finland, Poland, Germany, France, Bulgaria, Greece, Egypt, Thailand, Marocco and Turkey :D Planning to get to the Americas and Australia sometime so I get all the continents!

Edited by Reedtrullz00

Lived in:

Barcelona

Luxembourg

Been around:

Amsterdam, NL

Brussels, BE

Antwerp, BE

Berlin, DE

Trier, DE

Viena, AT

Zurich, CH

London, UK

Copenhagen, DK

Malmö, SW

Normandy, FR

Paris, FR

Carcassonne, FR

Naples, IT

Andorra, AD

Washington DC, US

New York, US
Marrakesh, MA

Tunisia, TN

La Paz,  BO

Looking forward to visiting Scotland and Slovenia atm

On 1/13/2019 at 10:51 PM, Best Planker said:

I've been to a variety of the national parks in America honestly best vacations I've ever had mother nature is just beautiful!

Favorite trip I've ever been on has to be to the badlands in South Dakota/Wyoming.

Heh my whole dream is to save up the cash to visit the u.s hopefully next year. Atleast going to ny, nevada, california for starters.