[Accepted] WG Zula

C ZULA

WG Zula

What is your current RS name? WG Zula

List any previous RS namesC ZULA

What is your total level and combat level?

1573 / 110 cmb.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My account was a pure at first with 1 def. I played rs for years and never joined a clan so when i found WG i said screw it and got def so i could get the combat to pk with you guys ^.^

Tell us about your clan history.

WG is the only clan i have been in so far. I like the people in it so i wont be joining any others

Tell us about your yourself.

26 years old from chicago. Have been playing runescape since around 2004. I'm a huge gamer and play a lot of other games as well. Other then gaming i ususally paintball every weekend and work full time on the week days.

How did you hear about us?  I believe it was in the rs forums it was a long time ago when i joined the first time.

What makes you want to join us? I was in WG before and i took a long break. I originally joined because i played the game for so long and never really had a clan or group to pk with. I also want to have a group of friends to play with and talk to even while we aren't pking.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanNo

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Im a newb pker

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #wg_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif

• Mojo changed the title to [Accepted] WG Zula