[Declined] a waterdrop

a waterdrop

a waterdrop

What is your current RS name? a waterdrop

List any previous RS namesthat's it, stick to the good ones right?

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Well, it all started when I was 13 years old. Some of my friends at school were talking about this game called runescape. I remember checking it out later that day and started playing. By the next day I reached combat lvl 18 and off I went. I kept on playing it and gradually grew towards nearly maxed lvl... back when the skills were hard to get to lvl 99. After getting scammed by a so called "friend" I quit, and barely ever played the game anymore. RS3 came out and when I wanted to play again I noticed that my game was hijacked and the real nostalgia of runescape was gone. Few years later when I was in university I remembered about runescape, came across the fact that osrs was now a thing and here I am. The rebuild is real, back to 99 str and 99 att, getting that 99 def so I can do stake again. Also I got 87 ranged so far and 85 magic so slowly but surely my acount is getting back to what it was. I mostly enjoyed pvming as i suck at pking because i never learned it. I do however enjoy pking in a group since I dont need to click like a l33t to get a kill then, if you know what I'm saying.

Tell us about your clan history.

Nothing much, I was active in "all saints" but people are mostly unactive there.. and boss like once every few months. So here I am looking for a more active community with discord.

Tell us about your yourself.

Hah, hmm, I am now 26 years old, graduated university and I am a manager in a pharmaceutical company at the moment. There's still a kid in me that loves gaming in my free time. I love travelling, gaming, ocasional chess and getting my english back on track using discord and talking to clanmates.

How did you hear about us?  RS forums

What makes you want to join us? All of the above really. I love hanging out on discord, chatting a bit, having fun on rs.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: hmmmmmmm, I have a girlfriend IRL so sometimes I cant play rs every day.. please don't hate me? o.0

• 4 weeks later...
  • Retired Leader

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png