[Accepted] Kesha Fails

Kesha Fails

Kesha Fails

What is your current RS name? Kesha Fails

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

cb: 115
Total: 1570 and climbing

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

No marks, i follow the rules. I stopped playing for a year recently cause of uni but im back and i got time to combine it with studies now.

Tell us about your clan history.

in 2004-2006 i was part of a smaller clan. Bloodbrothers. We mainly pvped, around 15 ppl. We had alot of fun.

Tell us about your yourself.

Like to variate my gaming. Sometimes pvp, sometime pvm and sometimes i love the grind.

IRL name Daniel, 22 years old uni student from sweden.. Studying master science in industrial engineering and management at the royal institute of technology and this shit occupies alot of my time during the semester but i still manage to grind osrs and chill with friends etc. Feel free to ask if u wanna know some more hehe.

Atm im a uni student so english etc shouldnt be a problem.

IRL name Daniel, 22 years old uni student from sweden.. Studying master science in industrial engineering and management at the royal institute of technology and this shit occupies alot of my time during the semester but i still manage to grind osrs and chill with friends etc. Feel free to ask if u wanna know some more hehe.

How did you hear about us?  Was at bandos gwd and joined 3 guys who was there. They were very nice and told me i should join. Wg Wtfook, nuro and exow.

What makes you want to join us? U seems pretty casual but with just enough of the serious culture. Like u join the events u can and want, if u dont its not like any1 is gonna hate u. So i like that.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: i dont really like risking my account, ive RWT but in the legal way by buying bonds.. i dont buy gold from players, dont trust bots since many have viruses and scamming on osrs in 2018 is sick since u can ez make 5m+ a day without any hard effort. Spying is not my thing since its to serious for me to be spying + it takes away some of the fun.

More about me.

• Retired Leader
3 minutes ago, Kesha Fails said:

More about me.

have edited this into the first post for you :) 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif