[Declined] sky plague

skyplague

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

sky plague

What is your current RS name? sky plague

List any previous RS namesnone

What is your total level and combat level?

Total skill level: 1850

Combat level: 112

-89 attack

-93 strength

-78 attack

-89 ranged

-80 prayer 

-94 magic

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My brother played Runescape 3 and transitioned into OSRS. I enjoyed doing clue scrolls, barrow brother runs, and killing Zulrah on his account. I lost two AGS' edgeville pking (lol). I created my account in 2016. Feels like I'm very late to the party.
Name is from a book called Beowulf, it's nothing significant I just couldnt think of anything cool.
Favorite activity is PvMing (primarily Zulrah, Vorkath pisses me off). Recently i became interested in pking revs. I also enjoy advancing my account skillwise if there is a rewarding goal. Ex: currently i want 89 agility for revs. I'm also thinking a lot about getting my construction up.

Tell us about your clan history.

absolutely none, total noob

Tell us about your yourself.

Robert, m, 18, Southern California, HS, retail worker. Not much hobbies or talents but I am going to get back into the gym soon. I like all music. I also enjoy rts games.

How did you hear about us?  Google, zybez link

What makes you want to join us? I want to pk in a clan because i'm sick of getting raped in revs. PvM friends would be nice too.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm pretty anti-social and i don't really care about the clan, just want the benefits of being a part of one. Not saying anything about botting or RWT but I have never scammed anyone.

• 2 weeks later...