[Accepted] I0wn0nu

i0wn0nu

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

I0wn0nu

What is your current RS name? I0wn0nu

List any previous RS namesI had a load before 2009, but i cant remember the exact names anymore, sorry.

What is your total level and combat level?

I am 96 combat and my total level is 1446

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing Rs when i was like 11 years old so that would have been in like 2004. I played until the summer of 2009 when i quit because i was getting annoyed with how the game was starting to go. I heard about osrs from a guy i used to know as a kid and decided to give it a try this was like 2017 and I've been playing on and off since then.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in B0rn and TBE waaaaaay back in the day.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Iain which is pronounced the same as Ian but is Gaelic for John. I'm 24 years old and I'm from Scotland. I'm currently focusing on my education and am unemployed. When it comes to music I'll listen to most anything mainly rap and lighter rock (linkin park ect).
Errr i think thats it, if you wanna know anything else feel free to ask.

How did you hear about us?  I remembered WG from back in the day and decided to look you guys up cause you was cool back then as well.

What makes you want to join us? I've been hanging out in your CC in game for ages now and i really like the feel of it. I've got to know some of you quite well while I've been hanging out there and I'd like to be able to get more involved with your events and such. Also i wanna be around for awhile to show albe that i will always be greater than him, even if he did get his fm up faster than me.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Err, cant think of anything except the comp I'm using is currently at my parents house, but im looking into finding affordable broadband for my place soonish.

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Thanks for all the positive responses guys, means a lot =D

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif