[Accepted] Kakariiiiick

Kakariiiiick

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Kakariiiiick

What is your current RS name? Kakariiiiick

List any previous RS namesYougetheidea

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level is 1591 and combat is 104

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I’ve been playing rs since 2007 but i stopped playing in about 2010 and I started playing again in February of 2018 because I missed playing it. My name is a cross kakarot (dragonball z gokus sayian name) and picklerick I’m bit obsessed with both shows. My favourite skills are Firemaking and smithing because they both can’t be afk’d and i haven’t got any favourite activities apart from pvm

Tell us about your clan history.

I’ve never really been interested in a clan due to a bad history of not being cut in for loot or when I went pk’ing I got stabbed in the back and killed for my stuff by the same clan. So I’ve been a bit hesitant of joining others but my friend who’s wg suffud assured me that won’t happen with you guys

Tell us about your yourself.

Hi my name is blair I’m a dude from the uk who loves life and lives life to the max by spending time with friends and having a good laugh I’m a chef who loves what he eats because you love food when you know what’s in it. When it comes to chilling out I like playing osrs to a good chilled music like George Ezra and the likes or a episode of dragon ball z on the tv

How did you hear about us? I heard from you guys from a friend who’s osrs name is wg suffud (rob) he’s been on at me for weeks to get me to join so I thought I’d give it ago

What makes you want to join us? My friend recommended me to join you guys because you’re all friendly and don’t betray people when pk’ing and because he knows I like pvm’ing he brought me to the last Bandos event and I had a lot of fun and he said he was going to be doing them weekly or so, I had so much fun and apperently there’s a lot of events like this, I’d really like to get to do more events like this

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Hey mate glad to see you apply. I hope everything goes well with your app and that you reach out to the App Managers in Discord to follow through. Welcome to the Wilderness Guardians!

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif