[Declined] Wild Raptor

X Warrior170

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Wild Raptor

What is your current RS name? Wild Raptor

List any previous RS namesMy original username is X Warrior170, and my current is Wild Raptor
Apart from that I have never had any other usernames.

What is your total level and combat level?

My Total level is : 1666

My Combat level is : 122.95

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Since the day I first ever made an account on runescape when I was just a little kid I fell in love with the game! I loved everything about it, the big world to do so many things in. I quickly got into pking and warring and that was it. The only thing for years that I knew was just the wilderness I remember running pk trips in my early teens and it being my life LMAO. I recently came back after four years after losing my rank in WG originally. I would just like a fair chance to prove myself to everyone in WG and to show you all who I am inside not who I used to be.

Tell us about your clan history.

My F2P Warring Clans/Teams
Akeldama, Divine Vindicators, Downfall, Dragonwood, Envy, Team Power Rangers
^^ All are previously from before OSRS was released

My P2P Warring Clans/Teams
Welfarers, Team Black Ops, Team Fire Flies, Team Dolphins, Unforgiven Legacy
^^ And again, those we're all pre-OSRS

During my OSRS career I was only a member of Wilderness Guardians, and Ancient Fury apart from small single brid teams.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 24 years of age, born on St Patricks day (March 17). I'm a male from Canada (Ontario to be specific).
I currently am a fabricator but I'm working on getting my millwright apprentice all done and finished up!
I've played football for 14 years of my life, I played for Team Canada's Juniors from the age of 17-19, and varsity ball was life.
On the side I work on and build vehicles, I currently own four, a 2011 Scion TC (My Everyday), 2003 Chevy Silverado SS 6.0L, and a 2002 Dodge Dakota RT 5.9L. and my baby a 2014 Scion FRS midnight edition.
I'm a workaholic, and money is what drives me to get to the places I want to be, I'm also currently in the process of getting my first house so thumbs up !!

How did you hear about us?  I've always been a part of the clan community, and WG has been around since the beginning.

What makes you want to join us? I fell in love with the community originally when the revamp for OSRS was announced, and once it was dropped I immediately joined the Wilderness Guardians. It wasn't only the community, it was just the solid group of friends and how I would like to call my "Runescape Family" all came into be a big part of my life. I don't want that back, I need that back. I want to be part of an active clan that does many events and pk's in an organized manor.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Well to be totally honest, I only have one thing to come clean about:
Most of you won't know, but when OSRS made a return, I applied to WG and in a really short period of time I became Raid Master / Warlord. For a very long time everything was great and everything was just everything you could think of it being within a clan. I knew many people on a very personal level and it wasn't just a clan of clanmates, it was a clan of friends and like I said before a family. Approximatly four years ago, Gene a.k.a. His Lordship announced he was no longer going to be active and he was stepping down from his position, I was fearful that the 07 unit was going to die because everything was declining at the time. I let my anger get the best of me when Brent got leadership positions because we couldn't see eye to eye on anything. I can sincerely say I know I was in the wrong so many years ago and I've honestly grown up a lot and I am not the hot head I used to be. I didn't do anything to hurt anyone or to blame anyone, I can say I was to blame for starting some drama and having a vast majority of my crew leave the clan. At the end of the day that isn't on me though, I have nothing to hide and if anyone has any questions they would like to ask for more clarification please do so!

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, I hope you all have a great day!

Man im all for ya coming back into the fold, i very much believe in second chances. would you seek another leadership position in the clan knowing how the last one you held ended up causing a bit of drama? 

i vote yes on you coming back though. : ) 

Don't forget to contact myself or any other Application Manager or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you wait feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

giphy.gif

willzy.png

3 minutes ago, frateral1085 said:

Man im all for ya coming back into the fold, i very much believe in second chances. would you seek another leadership position in the clan knowing how the last one you held ended up causing a bit of drama? 

i vote yes on you coming back though. : ) 

I'm not seeking anything other than being a regular member of the clan and to contribute to the best of my abilities. I really just don't want the past to replicate who I am now, because I honestly as a person have grown a lot and have found myself. Four years is a long time man, almost five now. I am 100% not the same as I used to be and only time can prove that to anyone and everyone. Thanks Frateral, I appreciate it.