[Accepted] JCutler

Jay Cutler

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

JCutler

What is your current RS name? JCutler

List any previous RS namesJagrs

What is your total level and combat level?

85 att

99 str

85 def

99 range

96 mage

99 hp

77 prayer (rigour + augury)

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing in 2003, and have been on and off but seriously started playing consistently a few years ago. I enjoy mostly pking and staking these days, but I have to get around to maxing my account soon.

Tell us about your clan history.

Member of Infamous (Inf) for a while. Inf shutdown a month or two ago, and I've been looking for a good group of guys to pk with. A buddy of mine that I frequently pk (Tankerds) referred me.

Tell us about your yourself.

College student in my senior year, Corporal in the United States Marine Corps reserve. I like to shoot, hunt, and play hockey. My job in the USMC is 0321 Recon Marine, and I am currently assigned to an STA Platoon as a Scout Sniper. If i'm lacking some info here I apologize in advance, but it's to protect my identity.

How did you hear about us?  Tankerds (Referral)

What makes you want to join us? Seem like a good group of laid back guys that enjoy to pk, I've heard of you guys and know you've been around for a while.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nothing really. Have never spied for anybody, botted, scammed, or RWT.

Edited by Jay Cutler

Don't forget to contact myself or any other Application Manager or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you wait feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

giphy.gif

willzy.png

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png