[Accepted] WeeLad Gimli

WG Jester

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

WeeLad Gimli

What is your current RS name? WeeLad Gimli

List any previous RS namesback before the Eoc changes i went by "StickPsycho", but its been years since i've played on it, so its probably gone now. ive only been back to oldschool runescape for about a year.

What is your total level and combat level?

currently i'm at 111 combat with a 1560 total level.STATS.thumb.png.f433861941c8dd0038c1ece32280b8bc.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

i started WeeLad Gimli around a year ago, just to test the waters and try to get back into the game. My character is named after a scene in the Hobbit films, more specifically the scene where Legolas, grasping one of the dwarves necklaces, which had a picture in it, asks " What's this horrid crature? a goblin mutant" in which the dwarf replies, " thats my Wee Lad Gimli". My favorite skills/activities in osrs are any combat skills and pvming.

Tell us about your clan history.

I experienced a brief moment with the wilderness guardians back in i believe 2008-09, other than that i was in just a regular cc with a friend from work and we'd occasionally do some pvm or rev cave pking.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Joshua, im a 22 year old male living in the United States ( Kentucky) with my Fiancee and our kitten, Gimli. as for education i graduated high school but i don't really have any aspirations for higher education. Hobbies, i dont have much of anymore. Its usually just playing runescape on my off days or relaxing with my fiancee. My music tastes pretty much vary from classic rock and oldschool rap to alot of modern metal.

How did you hear about us?  I heard about joining through a reddit post. i believe adultcat posted it.

What makes you want to join us? im looking for a tight knit group of mature, friendly companions to enjoy the game with. i've been trying my hand at some pvm bosses, but some are little much for me to try and solo. I havent tried raids yet, i dont believe my account is good enough yet.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: not gonna lie, when i was a foolish 13 year old ( werent we all at some point?) i tried scamming a few people, succeeding a couple times. nothing big, 50-100k here and there. I dont do anything like that anymore, ive put too much time and effort into this account.

gz.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

giphy.gif

willzy.png