[Accepted] LeMooncake

LeMooncake

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

LeMooncake

What is your current RS name? LeMooncake

List any previous RS namesaoiwdnaoiwdn is the name of my alt account.

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level is 628, combat level is 87. I've included a picture of my stats, as unimpressive as they are. 

wheeeee.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

LeMooncake is just a silly combination of Mooncakes, which are one of my favorite foods, and Le, because I was taking french in high school god knows how many years ago. I started playing RuneScape I think around 2006. I really like woodcutting, it's pretty therapeutic.

Tell us about your clan history.

I havent been any clans in OSRS and RS3, but I used to be in Red Blade Hunters and Moratorium like 10+ years ago.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Jimmy. I'm male, 23 years old. I have a bachelor's degree from The George Washington University. I'm an author (I write fantasy novels), I like playing games and music. The only real talent I would say I have is how much food I can eat.

Likes and dislikes are too numerous to count, really, but in general I like food and music and I don't like anything that resembles drama. I just want to chill.

How did you hear about us?  Kecooler told me about you guys.

What makes you want to join us? I just started playing again and I reached out to Kecooler who used to lead a clan I was in in 2007 or so and he recommended I join this clan.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I just started playing again so I got nothing.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif