Sign in to follow this  
WeeLad Gimli

Relationships/ Marriages

Anyone recently married or just in a happy relationship. Also is your relationship the result of you spamming “Buying gf” at the grand exchange?  As for me I’m currently planning my wedding for next Halloween. 

Been with my girl 2 and a half years. Been thinking about popping the question lately, but then i think about the xp waste planning a wedding would bring. Poor girl, had no idea about runescape when we met lol.

been with my girlfriend 4 years almost 5 years. im 22 not thinking bout marriage or kids. all im thinking bout rn is money, runescape, and boobies! tbh you singles guys got the life dont get tied down stay strong and make that dough. less stress the longer you will live and happier you will be!

23 hours ago, El Marijuano said:

Been with my girl 2 and a half years. Been thinking about popping the question lately, but then i think about the xp waste planning a wedding would bring. Poor girl, had no idea about runescape when we met lol.

Ring of life's are meant to be meaningful.

Don't waste it on a girl.. Think about the armour you could lose by not using protection!

been with my girlfriend for a year and 2 months and since mobile was released she's been crafting blood runes for me on her tablet!#winning-- She is an amazing woman and i've never been happier :) 

I got married June 2017, so just celebrated my first year of marriage a month and a half ago. its still crazy when i think about the fact that im married haha

25 minutes ago, Themask666 said:

Been with my fiancé for 12 years now and we have 2 kids together :)

But i will trade her for gps :)

I'll start by offering 50k.

Gonna need some pics thou

Please let her know my runescape bank is filled and Im wearing a maxcape

Edited by AAIGHT

Currently in a 1 month old long distance relationship. Hopefully gonna be visiting her again this month some time. Otherwise it'll be in September.