[Declined] iN 2 REALiTY

iN 2 REALiTY

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

iN 2 REALiTY

What is your current RS name? iN 2 REALiTY

List any previous RS namesxiN2REALiTY

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 1397

Combat Level: 100

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I been playing rs since 2005, i quit around pre - eoc. Came back around 8 months ago or some shit.
Didn't like the eoc update since im not really into the WoW type of shit. But back in the days when i was playing osrs I was still a child tho, chopping hella yew logs @ varrock castle so I could finally afford my first black (g) trimmed set, which was like 2/3m back in the days. ( YE I BEEN FLEXIN ON EM )
My favourite activity is definitely pking in deep wild, mostly hybrid.

Tell us about your clan history.

SonsOfBandos, a Dutch speaking clan that really does nothing at all in particular, everyone is just playing for themselves, no activities such as PvMing or Pking unfortunately. Thats why i decided to leave this clan cause there was no oppertunity for money being made.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Rayza, im 23 y/o, I was born in the Netherlands, my nationality is Maluku. I hef no edukation br0 the man who invented college didnt go to c0lleg3 either @!L$?!@>?
I don't leave my house without earplugs bro, I need rap / hip hop in my lyf. oeh yuh luh puhmp.
We always drink 1 litre of vodka and smoke by the 0 on saturdays, maybe pop a molly.

How did you hear about us?  I was standing in G.E. and 2pacolypse waled up to me and asked 0MG !@$!@ A pker !! Can I have a picture ? im sexy af so I told him sure y not bro, then I asked him if he wanted to pk with me @ rev caves ( i was going to throw him in a set up and kill him @ rev caves cause I was bored ), but he seemed like a nice person tbh so we just went pking together instead.

What makes you want to join us? I like PKing and PvMing And rolling deep with 10+ people in rev caves is super gang

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clan? Yes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Hi

Edited by iN 2 REALiTY

12 minutes ago, iN 2 REALiTY said:

Member of the month December 2017 lmao, get your status up bro you are outdated.

your app feels like a bit of a troll as is with the way you have worded things, i would suggest you take the time to redo it.

if you don't put the effort in and show us you want to be apart of this clan we're not going to let you in.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif

Going from your app, it seems like a bit off a troll and after doing a search i can see you are apart off another pvp clan, so i will be declining this.

Feel free to reapply when you can be more mature and are not apart off another pvp clan.

giphy.gif

willzy.png