[Accepted] iN 2 REALiTY

iN 2 REALiTY

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

iN 2 REALiTY

What is your current RS name? iN 2 REALiTY

List any previous RS namesxiN2 REALiTY

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 1397

Combat level: 100

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I been playing rs since 2005, i quit around pre - eoc. Came back around 8 months ago or some shit.
Didn't like the eoc update since im not really into the WoW type of shit. But back in the days when i was playing osrs I was still a child tho, chopping hella yew logs @ varrock castle so I could finally afford my first black (g) trimmed set, which was like 2/3m back in the days. ( YE I BEEN FLEXIN ON EM )
My favourite activity is definitely pking in deep wild, mostly hybrid.

Tell us about your clan history.

SonsOfBandos, a Dutch speaking clan that really does nothing at all in particular, everyone is just playing for themselves, no activities such as PvMing or Pking unfortunately. Thats why i decided to leave this clan cause there was no oppertunity for money being made.
Hoodlum PK > Got kicked after the first pk trip cause every world we hopped CT hopped too, they blamed me for leaking

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Rayza, im 23 y/o, I was born in the Netherlands, my nationality is Maluku.
Passion and hobby is music I dont leave the house w/o earplugs

How did you hear about us?  2pacolypse walked up to me in the Grand Exchange and said: OMG a PKer and asked me for a picture while i had my hybrid gear on, we went pking together at rev caves. After that trip he said I may have a PK clan for you cause i told him i was looking for one.

What makes you want to join us? Cause I like to PK ( PvM too ), but mostly i like to deep wild PK. Ya'll seem to organize a lot of PK trips

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: This may include but is not limited to past botting, spying, scamming or RWT.

As you could read above I got kicked from Hoodlum PK cause they thought I was a spy.
I have almost no to 0% experience in PKing with a clan, as i have no PKing ex-clans. Therefore Im definitely not a spy

• Retired Leader

I am curious as to why in your previous app you decided to troll everyone and not take it seriously. Do you think you were making a good first impression?

anyway welcome 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

8 hours ago, Mojo said:

I am curious as to why in your previous app you decided to troll everyone and not take it seriously. Do you think you were making a good first impression?

^^^^

Anyway, gl with joining

giphy.gif

willzy.png

2 hours ago, Mojo said:

you just gonna ignore my comment whilst quoting other people instead?

My bad, must have scrolled past it. I'm not completely sure where i trolled everyone but its what ever ;) Here's my new app ;D