[Accepted] Stokie Kie

stokie kie

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Stokie Kie

What is your current RS name? Stokie Kie

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level is 1754, keep grinding to get it higer! combat is 107

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

my history, i played back in the day like 05/06 not to sure precisley but was running around grinding levels the most slow way as there wasnt much guides or anything out there to follow and been young...who knew what to do?! nearly maxed my account on rs3 before the shit update of EoC. quit that and went to wow for a few year, and came back to osrs about 4/5 months ago.

Tell us about your clan history.

had a clan in like 2009, just a social one wasnt much of one.

Tell us about your yourself.

about me, im 25 and names kieron. usual gaming name is Flumpsy on other games if i can get it. i have a 1 year old son. music preference is rock(the legends needs stop dying), sometimes in the mood for hardstyle/techno.

How did you hear about us?  friend :) "mr fruity"

What makes you want to join us? see your always active and been chilling in cc abit now. love how active all you guys are with events and pking.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clan? yes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: i laugh at everything.

Edited by stokie kie

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif