[Declined] ziiiiiiiin

ziiiiiiiin

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

ziiiiiiiin

What is your current RS name? ziiiiiiiin

List any previous RS namesFragality

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 1896

Combat Level: 109

Stats.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Satrted playing back in school probably about 10 years ago, gave the game away fro a few years didn't like what it had turned into. When i realised they made a new osrs server I started playing again and have loved it ever since. I use to be mainly into skilling when i started playing but have since found joy in pking/pvming.

Tell us about your clan history.

I havent been apart of a clan before this will be my first time, i dabbled in a mates clan a few years ago called "lets pvm 07" mainly just to find teams and have people to boss with.

Tell us about your yourself.

Name is Tim, im 23 and live in Australia i'm currently undergoing a degree in finance and work part time as a plasterer. I enjoy playing cricket and fishing when im not playing osrs, i like hanging out with fun people and exploring new things and i don't like negative people.

How did you hear about us?  I was killing revs and you guys pked me haha, thought id put in an application to see if i could join in on the fun.

What makes you want to join us? Just to hang out playing osrs with fun people who are up for anything pvm/pvp related.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I did get a botting ban back on pre eoc, i wanted to keep lvling the game but found myself with not enough time, i did learn my lesson and play the game how it should be played with honour and intergrity since then.

9 hours ago, WG Fargorn said:

Australian! Why were you at revs during our eastern pk trip?!? lol!

Good luck with your application dude! 

I work nights lol.

20 hours ago, Sheets said:

Welcome mate! What uni? I went to VU and LTU

Bond mate.

20 hours ago, Mojo said:

welcome mate, sorry for killing you :D 

Haha all good, hopefully i'm on the other side of the fence from now on. :)

• 2 weeks later...