[Accepted] Plussion

plussion

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Plussion

What is your current RS name? Plussion

List any previous RS namesDj Raccoon
Rowls
Iron Rowls

What is your total level and combat level?

1633 - 103

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I first started playing runescape in december 2001 - a noob i was but fun i was having, i purchased members as soon as the option was available and discovered pking in 2005, I love PvM but also like to have a roshambo in the wilderness every once in a while and due to this fact i've made over 200 accounts in my time on runescape, this is mainly due to different builds of pure or trying to set challenges - in 2008 i held the record for the lowest level player to do monkey madness with 1 defence and hitpoints.

Due to my huge account pool i have done alot of quests well over 100 times, I decided in 2012 that i wanted to max and set out on this goal on RS3 - achieved in late 2013 on Rowls i was happy and started pushing for comp - Achieved this in June 2014 and felt at a loss upon completion as i wasn't sure on where to move forward with my account and gave it to a friend as i was going to stop playing it - this account was later banned.

OSRS - i started playing 07 on the release day and sat in the stronghold of security picking up everybodies 10k until i had around 1,1m (an hour and a bit) I then pushed hard maintaining a top 10-20 spot for the first week and accumulated ranger boots within 17 hours of 07 being live and sold them for 4m. After 2-3 weeks of playing i had well over 140m bank from farming dagganoth kings and felt the nostalgic affect was wearing off as there wasn't much to do.

Queue 2017 - i started playing 07 again on a fresh account and AFK'd NMZ until max combat - and trained some other skills and pretty much sat doing raids....ALOT - i then started thinking of focusing my time towards maxing on 07 but having a really high combat and only level 49 slayer i felt like i missed a fun and vital stage of my account so started selling my bank ready to see how quick i could max an alt with enough cash resources.

Well let the bodies hit the floor, as i was showing a friend my new account at his house and the progress i was making with only a months playtime i discovered the next day i'd been hacked, RAT on a friends pc which i'd logged into said account and my email - rip 2FA. on this day my friend quit and never returned and i felt like taking a break.

Queue JULY 2018 - I Liquidated some resources from an alt on RS3 leaving me with 150m on 07 and some more resources from 07 alts and i have enough cash to start back up and just play the account normally rather than going for some speed records which bring me to here and now where i'm enjoying my time levelling and look forward to gettnig back to raids and experiencing Theatre of Blood

Queue

Tell us about your clan history.

was part of FoE way back in the day but this was so long ago i cannot recall the account name, then moved towards a more casual stance, i spent time in Peacefull, Consentus, Carnival in RS3 and Knight of PvM and a few lesser known clans within 07 some as leadership and some as a general member.

Tell us about your yourself.

Name: Cal
Job: Cyber Security Analyst
Hobbies: Runescape, Pubg, various outdoor activities
Talents: Swam at county level, Played Basketball for the national team as a kid
Likes: Food, women XD, Scape, obsessed with cyber security
Dislikes: People who think they're better than others, people who eat with their mouths open causing unnecessary noise,

I have 3 kids, all boys who are great but young so cause alot of stress at the same time, I've been with my partner for 8 years and we're currently engaged.

How did you hear about us?  made a reddit post and was reccomended by "osrsAdultCat"

What makes you want to join us? I'm looking for a well established community which consists of likeminded people who enjoy similar things to myself, I'm hoping that i can bring a good foundation of knowledge to wilderness guardians and also learn from others.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: i Have real world traded in the past, was always against any form of this until Jagex started selling bonds and providing MTX going back on a previous statement that they made, however the current account i'm playing on has never partaken in any rule breaking.

channels4_banner.thumb.jpg.18e6128df76292fef723a5f046916daa.jpg

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif