[Declined] Moabs

Moabs

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Moabs

What is your current RS name? Moabs

List any previous RS namesBro im tank, Twin account of the Old OG "Ye im tank"

What is your total level and combat level?

1614 114 Combat

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing in 2009, took huge interest in the clan community. Built a med level account for med bh craters. Joined the clan Px "Phalanx". Stayed with them for 4+ years. Current RS name is taken from the hidden killstreak from Modern warfare 3, Call of duty franchise. Favourite skills would be Slayer and combat. Favourite activitys is anything clan related especially the pking side of things.

Tell us about your clan history.

Phalanx, for the majority of pre - eoc. Xl f2p pure scrim clan.
TS was my most recent clan "Team Scrubs" Just a group of close friends, which turned into something much more, including huge wars against Jaja, Ct, and mostly DK upon the revenant cave release.

Tell us about your yourself.

Irl name is Shaun, i'm 28 years of age. Born and raised in the United Kingdom, I'm a multi skilled engineer, mostly on call related work. Enjoy fishing, and video games within my free time. Music, i mainly listen to "Grime/Rap" Lots of likes, not many dislikes at all. Easy to get along with guy in general, with a key for learning and taking things on hand.

How did you hear about us?  I was told to look up the forums and apply, by a player named "Huskington" Also saw WG Mojo at edgeville too, quite a few of your team was there including yourself. Simply just asked one of your members if i could pk with you.

What makes you want to join us? Had a long break from Rs, since new update at revenant caves has been released, i thought this is probably the best time to return, as i've seen how active the caves are for myself, enjoyed running the caves so much last time, and i can't wait to get back in it again, with a good bunch of people who know what they're doing, and hold respect with each member.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Never have i spied, rwted scammed or anything of that nature, i'm just a guy who likes pking with people and having a good laugh.

• 2 weeks later...