[Declined] Markkiboi

ArcaneMagnet

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Markkiboi

What is your current RS name? Markkiboi

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 1575 

Combat Level: 107

Here are my stats.

image.png.ce81222dd13507e57461a66d521e9f04.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started to play this game again at the start of this year so I think I've played eight months on this account and I consider myself really active player :D
I think that I really like to do combat which is pretty casual to have one of the favourite skills.

Tell us about your clan history.

Been on one pvm clan but don't remember the name :/, Had fun there and tbh I got kicked out of the clan for not speaking English in the chat and being an asshole to couple mods in there  but i was unexperienced in the game etc. *insert more excuses* 

Tell us about your yourself.

Mark, Male, 18 sorry I cant be bothered to tell my whole life to you guys. Like Im not making a movie or a document out of my life or am I?

How did you hear about us?  Got recommended on reddit

What makes you want to join us? Im just looking a pvm clan or a clan where i can have good time etc.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you:  Only bad thing I've done in this game reads in that clan history spot

Edited by Markkiboi
Added some more information