[Accepted] Always Hope

Always Hope

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Always Hope

What is your current RS name? Always Hope

List any previous RS namesgrimy sav, krns sav, mc happs, ypg,

What is your total level and combat level?

my total level is 2157 and combat level 125.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

been playing runescape since 2008. in my early years i did receive minor black marks for petty item scamming and trash talking, but i am mature now and haven't received any marks in upwards of 5 years. My behavior in my early rs career is very regrettable. i assure you that I have integrity and can be trusted.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was a dedicated member of the pking clan "420" for many years. when the clan was disbanded i joined "kronos Pvm" and recently left on good terms because i was often the only player online in the clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Steven and i'm 20 years old. I'm currently in college for general studies while i determine what i want to major in. I'm a vinyl collector as well as an aquarium keeper. i have a 65 gallon freshwater aquarium and a 29 gallon in the basement for breeding. also have a dog, bunny, and a turtle. slowing going for max cape on osrs, wish me luck!

How did you hear about us?  I made a post looking for pvp clan on the rs forums and was messaged by 'WG Lohow"

What makes you want to join us? WG seems to be an active clan and i believe i will do well as a member. I love clan pking and just being a part of a clan community.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: as i said earlier in my early years of rs i scammed small amounts of gp while hosting hot and cold and i regret that behavior. I am a different man today than the punk kid i was 10 years ago. to be honest i don't think you would be able to find any of this out had i not disclosed it, because i don't even think it was on my current account but in the spirit of full disclosure here it is.

no, i dont have any aglae problems,. Make sure the tank isnt in direct sunlight and no more than 8 hours of light a day. A cheap method is using hydrogen peroxide, so you could give that a try :)

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!! and i will be sure to do that after the 48 hour mark.

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png