[Declined] 96 Ghrim 248

hotshotIIIjc

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

96 Ghrim 248

What is your current RS name? 96 Ghrim 248

List any previous RS namesCant remember its been a long time since i have played. Lost the old account and had to make a new one.

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat level 68

2018-07-31 (1).png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing again about 2 weeks ago. I have no clue what my name means it was just picked at random and i don't have any favorite skills or activities yet. I'm just trying hard to skill up and get my combat high enough to do the raids and some pvp in the near future.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

John, Male, 23, America,
I started college recently after taking a few years off of school after high school.
I don't work anywhere at the moment I saved up so I could take a break over the summer.
I like to play video games, play sports, go to the gym, ride my motorcycle, play dungeons & dragons, and go to bars.
I listen to all kinds of music but mainly Country music and Rock

How did you hear about us?  SweetBaby_J

What makes you want to join us? I enjoy being able to talk to others while skilling and hope that i can get into some groups when I level up my combat level enough.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

hey dude, nice app. your stats look nice i'm glad to see you're enjoying the low - mid level content on your way to the top! welcome to WG!

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

• 3 weeks later...