Dev Blog: Making Friends with My Arm

2 hours ago, Neven said:

Ok so what's the IRL deal with Mod Ash? Cause I know the dude is super awkward...is he just like...a LOL-fest? lol 

lol idk he is kinda strange huh

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

• Retired Leader
4 hours ago, Neven said:

Ok so what's the IRL deal with Mod Ash? Cause I know the dude is super awkward...is he just like...a LOL-fest? lol 

I believe he has a wife or at least a girlfriend. I think to some extent it's a persona that he displays on streams etc.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Just now, Mojo said:

I believe he has a wife or at least a girlfriend. I think to some extent it's a persona that he displays on streams etc.

Well from all the streams I've seen him in - feel like he's the one who enjoys the game and takes it seriously the most lol. 

XD2D1Xr.gif.74662a81e0637df5ba351f85e110bbf3.gif

[Neven Sabre][Former Sabre][Former P-Mod]

851837243_NevenSabre.png.fe71601f9971c1f9fca3057a64b35138.png

• Retired Leader
2 minutes ago, Neven said:

Well from all the streams I've seen him in - feel like he's the one who enjoys the game and takes it seriously the most lol. 

you would hope that anybody who is paid to make a game takes it seriously but I agree he is very passionate about OSRS which is why the community likes him

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

13 hours ago, Neven said:

People love him because he shows genuine love for the game, and answers almost everyone on twitter 😛 Just overall a really nice dude.

Proposed update sounds pretty cool imo. Good that it wouldnt work everywhere. 33% chance of double resources at say black chins is gonna be really op.

Not a big fan on the run restore rate for zeah rc as that devalues other methods even more.

aaightwinter18.gif

WppQAR7.png

YT Channel

1 hour ago, WG Lohow said:

I love new quest, rewards looks pretty interesting? I guess the chins are going to go down in price a bit.

yeah TBH they need to increase the amount of quests they are putting out... considering they have hired more staff

pksquad2.png

XD2D1Xr.gif

34 minutes ago, Sabre Wraith said:

yeah TBH they need to increase the amount of quests they are putting out... considering they have hired more staff

Yeah but they're probably to make the quest good via lore, good content etc, or maybe they're trying to release quests slowly over time as oppose to a lot too often. 

6 minutes ago, Neven said:

Yeah but they're probably to make the quest good via lore, good content etc, or maybe they're trying to release quests slowly over time as oppose to a lot too often. 

i want to see them continue the elven questline especially... they did it in RS3 and i think they can make it a huge OSRS quest in it's own right

pksquad2.png

XD2D1Xr.gif

Just now, Sabre Wraith said:

i want to see them continue the elven questline especially... they did it in RS3 and i think they can make it a huge OSRS quest in it's own right

Yeah - the Elven quest line has a lot of cool potential; same with the Frem and Ape Atol *cringe* quest lines.