[Accepted] Bill Parker

Bill Parker

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Bill Parker

What is your current RS name? Bill Parker

List any previous RS names: none.

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1761 at the moment and my combat level is 109.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I played runescape for over 8 years, i am a skiller and I like PVM.
untill now. I would like to go pking and make friends who pk as well. I have never done pking in a clan before.

Every time I make a new goal to achieve in runescape. I have the questcape and a lot of skilling goals completed. When I'm in wildy I see a lot of pk'ers and sometimes they manage to kill me. I would like to pk myself but never knew how, solo pking can be pretty hard and boring. I would like to join a clan to learn how to pk and to make new friends to play the game with.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have been in some clans for talking and fun, not for pking or any other serious things in the game. I would like to join an active clan with friendly members.

Tell us about your yourself.

hello my name is Bill I'm 21 years old and a runscape freak. I live in The Netherlands and in my daily life I study a lot, work, or play runescape.

How did you hear about us?  Teequoze through internet post on reddit. I searched for "osrs pking clans"

What makes you want to join us? i want to learn how to PK, but most of all i would like to make new friends and have fun while playing the game. At the moment I have 1 friend active in my friends list so I would like some new friends. I'm also looking forward to pk a lot with a team or just 1 other member. Not just pking, also skilling, pvm such as raids sounds fun to do. 

I don't have much experience doing raids or pking but I would love to learn every little thing.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have no secrets, I don't bug abuse or hack. I play legit and don't want to risk losing my account.

stats.png

Edited by Bill Parker
To show other members i'm serious about this application.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif