[Accepted] noslappies

noslappies

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

noslappies

What is your current RS name? noslappies

List any previous RS namesbbgunman4, fish parkour, r4ngepk44, rockinggun22, rockinggun2,

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level 1646, combat level 113

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing in 2007 when i was in middle school and played religiously until EOC was released. When EOC was released I felt like the game I had fallen in love with had died so I took an indefinite hiatus. When oldschool was released I started playing again pretty much every day and ended up taking a break again due to personal issues. Since fall/winter 2016 I have been playing daily and getting the same enjoyment out of the game that I got shortly after I first started. I made my name from a resentment I had with a certain style of skateboarding that at the time i thought was "wack". These days I train slayer the most and have been working on doing all the quests that I never bothered to finish before, and working on achievement diaries. I'm relatively new to main pking, as I used to have a range pure pre-EOC but never got too much farther than that. I'm working on getting better at solo pking and I really enjoy pking with a other people with voice comms. That is when I'm having the most fun on the game even though I still have a lot to learn.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in a cc called osrs banter a while back which consisted some pvm events, little to no pking and a lot of just hanging out and talking with clanmates. It was enjoyable and I have no bad blood with anyone in that cc, I just wanted to branch out and try something new that would help me get out of my comfort zone with pking and help me improve, while giving me a chance to enjoy that aspect of the game.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Wells, I'm a 22 year old male who lives in the united states. I graduated high school in 2014 and attended roughly 2 years of college. I'm currently just working full time and in my free time I enjoy playing OSRS, other video games, skateboarding, and playing and listening to music. I dont drink or do drugs but I dont view people who do as any lesser than me or anything of that nature.

How did you hear about us?  I made a post on reddit asking for a rev caves pk clan and someone redirected me here

What makes you want to join us? I really like the sort of integrity mentioned in your clan's rules and I would really like to be a part of a non-toxic OSRS community. I also want to start doing pvm and pvp with other people in an organized manner.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I botted on a couple accounts during pre-EOC and bought gold a couple times during that time as well. I also played on a few private servers in 2012/2013 after EOC was released.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif