[Accepted] Dead Flag

Dead Flag

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Dead Flag

What is your current RS name? Dead Flag

List any previous RS namesDon3
Phat butts

What is your total level and combat level?

1860 total level

118 combat lvl

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

First of all sorry for my bad english. I started playing the game probably when i was 12/13. I first learned about the game via my friends from school, as we didnt speak english to much, we only knew the basics about the game. We didnt knew what the GE was. having dragon or a whip was for us like having a twisted bow is now. Funny thing i remember was grinding 66 hunter for two monts to unlocked the spottier cape, that at that moment i thought it was a fire cape. I quitted playing when eoc come out and started playing again 2 or 3 years after 07 servers came out

Started as a 1 defence ags pure but got bored and turn it into my main, with college i dont have to much time to grind but now that mobile is out i play every day.

My current goal is to learn raiding, do some GW bossing and get 2000 total 

Tell us about your clan history.

First clan i join

Tell us about your yourself.

Name: matias
Nationality: Argentina

Currently studying arquitecture

How did you hear about us?  Reddit post

What makes you want to join us? Start raiding, pvming, enjoying the game and making new friends

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Edited by Dead Flag

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif