Anyone here into anime?

DavyJones

I'm about to finish fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood and I need something to watch while I afk train levels like a madman.  So far I'm up to speed is DB Super, Boruto, and One Piece, and I've finished Shippuden, Mirrai Nikki, Death Note, and Yuyu Hakusho.  Give me some recommendations. 

Bonus: Netflix and HBO series welcome as well.  

Edit: Double bonus: OSRS Pker content creators definitely welcome as well. 

Edited by DavyJones
Forgot something

1 hour ago, MrwnB said:

Ya I watch(ed) a bunch.

Check out HunterXHunter for sure, based on your list.

Maybe Great Teacher Onizuka. What other genres you into, I got more to recommend if you give me a genre.

uhh, don't really know much about Genres.  Honestly I just like things with either a) plenty of action or b) content that makes me think.

• 2 months later...

A couple classics that I didn't see on your list are Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Beebop.  Gurren Lagan, Code Geass, Tenchi Muyu, Outlaw Star, and the Gundam series are some of my favorites.  Berserk and Basilisk are really good too.  You really want to watch the sub version for Gurren Lagan, Code Geass, and  the Gundam series, the rest have very good dubs.  

What kind of genre are you into?

Edited by Groceryman

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly its hard to recommend anime as everyone has different things that they like. 
I read alot of manga Spiral is an interesting anime defiantly makes you think about whats going to happen next. 
recently i have gotten into re:life and i liked Fuuka which is a music based anime. 

• 4 weeks later...

I'd recommend... Hunter X Hunter (2011), Blue Exorcist, One punch man, Bleach, Fairy tail, Princess Mononoke (movie), basically anything Ghibli (all movies), Haikyuu, Owari no seraph, Attack on titan, Pandora hearts, re:zero starting life in another world, Trigun (oldie but a goodie), Samurai champloo. cowboy bebop (another oldie), evangelion, 91 days, Zero no Tsukaima (few seasons), Hajime no Ippo, most of the "fate" (Fate/zero, Fate/Stay, Unlimited blade works) series is good, Tokyo ghoul, elfen lied (Little bit of gore, not much), noragami, Code geass, soul eater, Durarara!!, Akame ga kill!, kill la kill, Kiseijuu, sei no kakuritsu, Guilty crown, Sword art online ( gets lots of hate, but its still fun), darker than black, deadman wonderland, kuroshitsuji, nanatsu no taizai, black bullet, mob psycho 100, black lagoon, D Gray-man, accel world, Hellsing Ultimate, K;Kings, overlord, Koutetsujou no Kabaneri, Gate:, Magi:, Higashi no eden, Aldnoah.Zero, Strike the blood, Bungou stray dogs, Rokka no Yuusha, Shingeki no Bahamut, Inuyashiki (currently airing), Nurarihyon no Mago, Bounen no Xamdou, Tsubasa Chronicle, Heavy Object, Blood lad, Berserk, Tears to Tiara, Break Blade (has both a TV series and movie, both are the same. Just dictates the episode lengths),  Shikabane hime, Kamisama Dolls.

Theres a quick list of what I could think of that were more action-filled. 

If you want more just let me know, and yes.. I know I'm a big nerd. :L

Edited by Spedaval