Anime

Zutheris

I used to be pretty big into it.

Now I watch some once in a while if something catches my eye. Been a while since I've watched anything, also always been more into manga. I still keep up with some of the more popular manga nowadays.

2 hours ago, Renikins said:

I used to be pretty big into it.

Now I watch some once in a while if something catches my eye. Been a while since I've watched anything, also always been more into manga. I still keep up with some of the more popular manga nowadays.

I've only really read Berserk and Tokyo Ghouls mangas. Berserk for lack of an actual adaption and the artworks amazing and Tokyo Ghoul because the adaptions butcher the story.

itachi_no_chikara_by_cebzab.png

17 hours ago, frateral1085 said:

Right now I’m up to date with overlord and how not to summon a demon lord. I’m enjoying both a lot. Other than that always been a huge fan of toonamis old lineup, outlaw star, tenchi muyo, cowboy bebop, flcl, dbz, and the gundam shows. 

I'm enjoying how to not summon a demon lord way more then expected.

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Yeets said:

Can we vote on an anime watch night? It could be a weekly deal, whoever hosts it would stream it from whatever source stream website, it'd be fun! :)

A fun idea, we seem to have quite a few different time zones so that could end up being an issue

• 3 months later...

Anyone here Watch Baruto?? I only ever watched One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, One Punch Man, S-Cry-Ed. Those were my all time favorite animes. Anyone have a few recommendations of some new content for me to watch??

I asked about Baruto because i heard its good from some and bad from others, just wanted some more opinions before i watch it.

On 12/9/2018 at 5:58 AM, WG Lohow said:

Yeah its amazing!

what i

On 12/8/2018 at 8:36 PM, Max Botter said:

my current  favourite anime is...... 

200.gif

i dont even know what this is lol, can someone enlighten me

My favourite anime is Berserk, I just love the art style and the fact that it's so bloody but on the other hand I also really like a little romance and I like to feel real emotions while watching anime that's what draws me in the most and if I was to choose one that really hit me in the feels it'd have to be Angel Beats.

On 12/12/2018 at 9:44 AM, Xedachi said:

My favourite anime is Berserk, I just love the art style and the fact that it's so bloody but on the other hand I also really like a little romance and I like to feel real emotions while watching anime that's what draws me in the most and if I was to choose one that really hit me in the feels it'd have to be Angel Beats.

Have you read the manga for Berserk? The anime that's worth watching for it only covers the first arc and the lack of good adaptions is really a shame for such a great manga.

On 12/11/2018 at 3:09 PM, Letaker said:

Anyone here Watch Baruto?? I only ever watched One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, One Punch Man, S-Cry-Ed. Those were my all time favorite animes. Anyone have a few recommendations of some new content for me to watch??

Personally I find Boruto to be not as good as Naruto was it has had a few good episodes but I'm not a big fan of how so many of the kids are copy's of there parents or the technology the world is now full of.

Seems like your a fan of shounen's I got a few recommendations off those you could check out.

• Boku no Hero Academia (My Hero Academy)
  • Black Clover
  • Hunter X Hunter
  • Blue Exorcist
  • Magi: Sinbad no Bouken