Sign in to follow this  
Zutheris

Anime

I used to be pretty big into it.

Now I watch some once in a while if something catches my eye. Been a while since I've watched anything, also always been more into manga. I still keep up with some of the more popular manga nowadays.

2 hours ago, Renikins said:

I used to be pretty big into it.

Now I watch some once in a while if something catches my eye. Been a while since I've watched anything, also always been more into manga. I still keep up with some of the more popular manga nowadays.

I've only really read Berserk and Tokyo Ghouls mangas. Berserk for lack of an actual adaption and the artworks amazing and Tokyo Ghoul because the adaptions butcher the story.

12 hours ago, Slumptality said:

i'm currently watching Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, i'd recommend giving it a watch

I saw that one quite awhile ago now, wish it had another season.

19 minutes ago, Slumptality said:

yeah no kidding, doubt it'll ever happen though :(

So many cool shows suffer that same fate. I need more full adaptions like FMA: Brotherhood

On 8/19/2018 at 8:26 PM, Zutheris said:

You have not seen Hunter x Hunter? Should check it out for sure it's my favorite shounen alongside My Hero Academia.

I have actually! Its really good, to bad there isnt a follow up :S 

Right now I’m up to date with overlord and how not to summon a demon lord. I’m enjoying both a lot. Other than that always been a huge fan of toonamis old lineup, outlaw star, tenchi muyo, cowboy bebop, flcl, dbz, and the gundam shows.