DavyJones's road to sending enemies to the locker

DavyJones

• 3 weeks later...

Been a while since I did one of these.  Here's a small update on what I've been up to.  I'm doing alchs to 70, then I'm either gonna get stats for DT and do that or start doing range.

IClmOJQ.png

Also, check me out on Ge-Tracker to see how I'm affording any of this :4_joy:https://www.ge-tracker.com/merch-logs/view/miketfx

Might start the pure back up with some AFK training (cannon/splashing) but probably not gonna do much with my tests coming up.  Really want a pure, but i'll probably have to wait.  Also, come love me and fight me on tourny worlds once in a while.  I'm always down.  

Almost 19 range levels on the pure and 5 Mage levels on the main,  it's been a grind.  Got chrome desktop viewer to afk fire waves on the main while I work xD figure 8 hours at work a day 5 days this week should net me about 2m exp, but we'll see how it works out

ovTO2Gp.png

Edited by DavyJones
added photo

JqIi5eq.pngmore grinding, been a while.  Probably gonna stop grinding on here for a bit and only come on here to pk when i'm bored of grinding the main.  Really want to get my stats up to par so I can start going on pk trips bossing.  My first goal is probably to get like 150 more pc points so I can get the void gloves (all i need for full void range).  Then I'm gonna grind some slayer with range until 65 slayer and then do DT and start bursting dusties and doing nmz.  

PS, I have more xp on here than I do on my main now.

Okay, here's where I currently am:

5J1VZxm.png

Here's the plan for the weekend, making a checklist and we're gonna try to grind all of this shit:

Skills:

53 Thieving

50 Mining

25 Herblore (will probably go higher)

60 Slayer

Quests:

Hero's Quest

Death Plateau

Troll stronghold

Temple of Ikov

Desert Treasure

Ictharlin's Little Helper

Contact!

Underground Pass

IF I'M ABLE TO DO ALL THIS AND STILL HAVE TIME:

Big Chompy Bird Hunting

Shadow of the Storm

RFD - Pirate Pete

RFD - Lumbridge Guide

RFD Evil Dave

RFD - Skrach Uglogwee

Edited by DavyJones

all right mate lets see that 70 attack and defense with 85 strength and 70 prayy w/ piety ;) hit up sand crabs/red spiders and afk that shit while you're messing around on your pure B| let's goooo!!

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png