[Accepted] Assaaareeeee

HatiFnattt

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Assaaareeeee

What is your current RS name? Assaaareeeee

List any previous RS names8 Horcrux

What is your total level and combat level?

My combat level is 120 and total level is 1686 and i have 185 quest points.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing at 2003. My rsn doesnt really mean anything, i just like the sound of it. Favourite skills are definetly combat skills and slayer. But i play this game to kill high leveled bosses.

Ive had many runescape accounts. I ''quitted'' in 2011 but when OSRS came around i started playing again. I hate quests, and i have to mentally prepare myself to do them. 

When i started i was a f2p player for a very long time. There was a time when i only played to pk(f2p pk) I remember when i was in edgeville and was trying to gather other pkers so we could go and take over the wilderness. We got like 100 people and just roamed around and fought anybody we could.

I also remember when i got members and got introduced to members pking. I started to traing magic lvl to get veng and then started dharok pking.

But nowadays i like to do slayer, bandos, zamorak and specially corporal beast. Also little f2p pking and p2p multi pking :) Trying to get few quests done on the way and just improving.

Tell us about your clan history.

Never really been in a clan. Only in communities.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Carl im 23 and i live in Estonia. My hobbies are clay pigeon shooting and disc golf. I like all kinds of music, from rap to rock. Also i'm a hunter. I'm studying policing (police) If i tell everything here and now then we wont have anything to talk about in discord or ingame :) 

Also i occasionally play PUBG, War thunder and Rising storm 2 Vietnam.

I like watching football

How did you hear about us?  Heard it on reddit.

What makes you want to join us? Teamwork, activities, bossing, pking. I dont have many irl friends who play runescape so i need buddies to boss and do activities.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Edited by Assaaareeeee
Looked at other app's and thought i need to beef this a little bit more.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif