[Declined] Rushstne81

Rushstne

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Rushstne81

What is your current RS name? Rushstne81

List any previous RS namesNo previous names but i play on alternate accounts Rushstne80, Rushstne82, Runetyras682 and P0p3000. But i am usually on my main

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 834 and my Combat Level is 116

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have never had a banned account. i quit playing for a while but my buddy got me back into it. I am a big fan of both PVM and PVP and im looking for a group of likeminded people who want to PVP and do raids.

Tell us about your clan history.

Never been in a clan on any account.

Tell us about your yourself.

21 Years old. Im from boston but currently living in Japan. Im a US Marine so i dont always have the most time to play, but i do my best to get on when i can.

How did you hear about us?  Found this Website on google while looking for osrs clans

What makes you want to join us? First clan i saw and looked pretty official so looked like a good fit.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Like i stated above i have not banned accoutns or have done anythign wrong but i am stillg etting back into OSRS from when i used to play so i might be a bit noobie on terms and what items do but im tryign to relearn.

• 4 weeks later...