[Declined] Tha Beef

Tha Beef

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Tha Beef

What is your current RS name? Tha Beef

List any previous RS namesBeefysoccer3

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level:1800

Combat:119

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing back in RS classic in 2001 or 2002. I have played off and on until maybe 2009-2010. then just started back again this year.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was actually a member of WG back in the day. It was fun and people were nice. Since getting back into OSRS, I have been in a couple different CC's but it isn't more than just 10-20 people that get together. The one I am in now is pretty much dead which is why I went looking for WG.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Trevor. I am from the US. Engineer by trade but now I work in sales. I like to exercise and cook.

How did you hear about us?  I used to be in WG.

What makes you want to join us? I want to be in an active clan and I liked being in WG before.

I like to pvp and pvm. I want to get into raids and have all the requirements for it just nobody to do it with or to learn.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I don't have anything that I need to come clean about.

• 3 weeks later...