[Accepted] Zaina-OS

Zaina-OS

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Zaina-OS

What is your current RS name? Zaina-OS

List any previous RS namesKingdomh0100
Zanzi
Zaina
ZainaZin
Zaina-OS (OS account)

What is your total level and combat level?

1407 for total level

Combat level is 112, mostly melee heavy though, I need to work on magic.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have 2, My RS3 account (Which I don't use anymore cause rs3 sucks lmao) and my OSRS account which I play more.

My RS3 account has been ingame since 2006ish, a long time vet of runescape. My OSRS is newer but i'm way more active on it.

Zaina is actually pretty close to me, used it as a DnD character name for a while.

Fav skill is slayer by far, killing stuff to pass the time.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've been in the Gladiatorz for a pretty long time. Great clan but they aren't on OSRS and only RS3, its been getting boring slaying by myself so i've just been looking for conversations to pass the time.

Tell us about your yourself.

Well, My name is Joan, 25 y/o female from the USA. I work at a grocery store. I mostly do videogames in my spare time and hang out in discord calls with my friends. (I am a furry..? Not sure if ya'll are cool with that but i'm not weird with it. Just fell into a group of friends that were and it sorta stuck) So i'm part of that fandom too.

Likes and dislikes, Eh. I'm pretty chill in general and don't really mind what others do, unless its actively calling out others or starting fights over stupid shit.

How did you hear about us?  From reddit, while searching around

What makes you want to join us? Been hanging out in the friends chat a bit and you guys seem like a nice, well rounded group of people that have decent heads on your shoulder.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm not really sure what to come clean about. I do have ADHD so my attention to games wanes quickly these days. I may play for a couple months at a time, take a break for a month and come back every so often. Thats it though, never bottted, scammed or RWT (unless swapping gold from RS3 to OSRS counts as that?)

9 hours ago, WG Fargorn said:

Hi Joan and welcome to WG :)

Does being a "furry" have a negative rep? I don't know much about furry culture. We are a rather secular and chill crew so of course it wont be an issue regardless :P 

Good luck with your application! 

Sort of? Sometimes it does, depending mostly on the person or the furry in question. Most that get hate are really oddly open with it, try to push it into conversations or places it dosen't belong or such. Or those that have problems with it just like stirring up shit. I figured it wouldn't be much of a problem, but I didn't want to see odd that I have a fuckin' cow as a avatar on discord haha.

2 hours ago, Zaina-OS said:

Sort of? Sometimes it does, depending mostly on the person or the furry in question. Most that get hate are really oddly open with it, try to push it into conversations or places it dosen't belong or such. Or those that have problems with it just like stirring up shit. I figured it wouldn't be much of a problem, but I didn't want to see odd that I have a fuckin' cow as a avatar on discord haha.

Some people just like cows eh. 

Holstein #1 breed btw. 

giphy.gif

fargornwinter18.png.33ab3c33583eee78efd4b6303c186bd8.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif