[Accepted] elitebadass5

elitebadass5

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

elitebadass5

What is your current RS name? elitebadass5

List any previous RS namessidekick500

What is your total level and combat level?

total level=1811

cb level=117.5

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing in 07 and then i quit because of the major update in rs3. Old school came back so did i and started playing again for a bit. Then market crashed and i quit again. I just started playing again a couple weeks ago

Tell us about your clan history.

timmies run

Tell us about your yourself.

my name is alex and i am 22 years old i have been playing rs since i was in elementary. I am a student and doing a degree in arts (3rd  year). I like playing sports such as basketball and ultimate. Recently i had a knee injury which stopped me from playing basketball. i also play alot of games such as rs and league of legends.

How did you hear about us?  throught one of ur members

What makes you want to join us? i like pking in wildy and doing alot of pvming

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Edited by elitebadass5
it was suggested that i needed to add more to the application

Welcome, It would be a good idea to expand your app a bit, maybe check the previous ones that were accepted.

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif