[Accepted] Dixon Buhtz

Dixon Buhtz

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Dixon Buhtz

What is your current RS name? Dixon Buhtz

List any previous RS namesDixonbuhtz ( i changed it to make it more namey)

What is your total level and combat level?

CB: 60

Total level: 745 (and counting 😀)

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started around 2004, and played pretty steadily until about 2010.I continued to play on and off until rs3 came out, and then I pretty much stopped playing. I picked it back up a couple years ago and tried switching over to osrs, but at the time I just didn't want to deal with losing all my money and levels. A few months after that i quit again. Then a couple weeks ago, I discovered that osrs was available on mobile, so I decided to pick it back up. It is really nice because Im not always able to have my laptop with me, but I always have my phone with me, so I am able to play alot more than I ever was, and more flexibly than I ever was as well. My biggest regret that I have was not joining an actual official clan when I used to play. I was in a few on and off, but they all either dissolved, or just became to hostile to stay in. So now that I have gotten back into the swing of things, i really wanted to join an official clan, because I love doing anything in the game that involves other people, be it just sitting around chilling, or actually going out and doing stuff. That is the best part about the game. I know that my stats arent the best right now but I am working on it! I am willing to help out in any way that I can manage!(Or stand out of the way if need be)

Tell us about your clan history.

Honestly, the last ones I was in was so long ago, and they didnt last long, so I have no clue what they were.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is John, i am 22 years old from the US, and currently work at a doggy daycare (its super fun), I am leaving soon to go to school for Mechanical Engineering and Conputer science. I dont really do much other than eat, sleep, do schoolwork, and play runescape right now. I like to keep an open mind though and am pretty much down for anything, there isn't much I dislike out there, except for country music.

How did you hear about us?  From a recruitment forum post on Zybez.net

What makes you want to join us? I did a lot of looking around once I decided I definitely wanted to join one, and this seemed like the best one out there, in my opinion.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif