The Great Beautiful Canada

Zutheris

I’m guessing you live near Thunder Bay or were you just passing through to the coast? I live in Ontario too and have been meaning to travel further north to see all of this. 

Beautiful photos. What did you capture them with?

4 hours ago, Kyle said:

I’m guessing you live near Thunder Bay or were you just passing through to the coast? I live in Ontario too and have been meaning to travel further north to see all of this. 

Beautiful photos. What did you capture them with?

All my photos are taken with my iphone, and I live in Thunder Bay. Tons of beautiful areas, or places to hike in Northern Ontario.

itachi_no_chikara_by_cebzab.png

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Zutheris said:

You totally should! What part of Canada do you think you would visit?

Every country I ever went to I visited capital city, so Ottawa is primary destination. Do you have any other recommendations?

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png

5 minutes ago, H58 said:

Every country I ever went to I visited capital city, so Ottawa is primary destination. Do you have any other recommendations?

Banff in British Columbia looks beautiful from what I've seen and a few friends have been there and said likewise. I personally love Prince Edward Island. Whole island only has around 100,000 people. Opposite sides of the country both of those. My city Thunder Bay is closer to Ottawa then either of those but unless you like hiking / rock climbing there is really nothing that nice about my city.

itachi_no_chikara_by_cebzab.png

32 minutes ago, Zutheris said:

Banff in British Columbia looks beautiful from what I've seen and a few friends have been there and said likewise. I personally love Prince Edward Island. Whole island only has around 100,000 people. Opposite sides of the country both of those. My city Thunder Bay is closer to Ottawa then either of those but unless you like hiking / rock climbing there is really nothing that nice about my city.

I make sure to hike on monthly basis so It might be a good idea to visit Thunder Bay :D

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png

Beautiful pics, reminds me of certain areas of Scotland tbh

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png