"A Friend" Banned on all accounts

Transcript for @Mojo

"So I am just gonna give you a little bit of info"

"yeasterday i uploaded a video that I shouldnt have uploaded"

"and i dont know if that triggered the thing, cuz i accepted 1bil because it was potentially a real world trading service because i didnt pay for it with real money"

"so i was trying to make a video with giving away that 1b in random items to f2p players but i got disconnected and my account got perma banned."

"all my accounts were banned"

"first of all i dont care about any of the accounts, ban them i dont care. i dont care about that. thats the least of my worries."

"what i want to is to come back and have a fresh start, JAgex if i make a new account, i hope it doesnt get banned"

"i learned my lesson, clearly this was a big deal. I would just love to continue making videos and possibly streaming cuz that was the plan. Too"

"cuz now i feel that i really really hope that i can make a new acc and jagex dont ban it"

"cuz if they do, everything is over"

"the youtube, streaming everything is over then"

"what sucks is that if u watch my stream,u know i have a girlfriend. for like 7 months, and im moving to netherlands in 1 month to live with her permanently. I sold everything to live there and never come back to lithuania. Its more expensive country"

"i dont care about my current accounts ,i just wanna play rs. I made a mistake i know it. and to u that watch this video, my fans, yes i know i made some bad decisions. accepting donations was the first bad thing."

"anytime i would spend money, ppl would complain and it never ends."

"this kinda ended :)"

"then i gave money to the scammer, which i didnt think was a bad thing at the time but yeah i agree it was a bad thing giving away money i got for free."

"that was like my most disliked video aswell btw"

"and my sponsorships btw. If i just said NO. and continued what i was doing it would be ok"

"all i want is a fresh start, new account, new videos and normal videos, no stupid advertising. maybe just ironside cuz they are computers."

"thats all for this video, MAN THIS REALLY WILL RUIN MY LIFE. EVERYTHING I WAS BUILDING FOR (SADFACE)"

video ends

Edited by WG Gore Def

july17.png

I would do the exact same thing.

A lot of money and quiting RS/youtube or keep on entertaining these people who will always complain about the smallest thing but besides that it is taking a heavy toll on your real life and health. He knew good enough he could push it this far before any of the real consequences came around. Pushed it as far as just taking "donations" from his "fans" for future content, you really have to be naive to believe such things. Leech his fans for as much money/GP as possible (and he got away with it lmao)

And after all, nobody streamers/youtubes purely for entertaining these days, all about the money. Rarely find a video about OSRS without adds or advertising in it.

Exception goes to Slayermusiq1. doesn't take any form of donations and doesn't have adds on his youtube channel/videos. Reminds me of the good old RSMV's. Good times.

The OSRS community is absolutely amazing from time to time.

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

5 hours ago, Lait Choco said:

I would do the exact same thing.

A lot of money and quiting RS/youtube or keep on entertaining these people who will always complain about the smallest thing but besides that it is taking a heavy toll on your real life and health. He knew good enough he could push it this far before any of the real consequences came around. Pushed it as far as just taking "donations" from his "fans" for future content, you really have to be naive to believe such things. Leech his fans for as much money/GP as possible (and he got away with it lmao)

And after all, nobody streamers/youtubes purely for entertaining these days, all about the money. Rarely find a video about OSRS without adds or advertising in it.

Exception goes to Slayermusiq1. doesn't take any form of donations and doesn't have adds on his youtube channel/videos. Reminds me of the good old RSMV's. Good times.

The OSRS community is absolutely amazing from time to time.

Ahem. If you ready to quit your stream/youtube career then yes I agree with you. 

If after you make a second* sorry video and ask to unban account and keep playing.. well..you got double standarts then.

giphy.gif