[Accepted] B aggy

baggy

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

B aggy

What is your current RS name? B aggy

List any previous RS namesMetal Bloke - Ironman
Be Aggy - Pure in the making
B aggy - Current main name lvl 124

What is your total level and combat level?

stat.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My name is a nickname of my suname (baigent)

i started playing rs 9 years ago ,and continued to play after eoc and i went on to get 99 slayer on rs3, i then quit due to boredom and most of my friends either giving up on the game or getting hacked and i then had no one to do accompany me with bossing .

then i joined osrs i think 2 years after it came out and have been playing ever since , after maxing my combat im now slowly on my way to 2000 total but once again i was losing interest until i came across this clan.

the things i like doing the most in game is bosses /demi bosses but the things i cannot stand doing is runecrafting  😢 

Tell us about your clan history.

I have never been in a clan before sadly

Tell us about your yourself.

my names luke and im a 22 year old scaffolder from england, i live with my girlfriend and  i work full time from 7;30am till 4;30pm gmt, 5-6 days a week so im always on runescape after then and i will be active on mobile from next week onwards and to be honest mostly i just finish work smoke and grind my heart out 😛

How did you hear about us?  wg ross i believe

What makes you want to join us? would love to join an active bossing clan and after being in the cc for a week or 2 , i think everyones helpful and genuine, also would like to learn how to raid as i have 0kc on both , another thing is i like how the events work in this clan as ive been to a few now i think its a good idea to get people to know each other and to grow our bond and trust with eachother 

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: my RNG is trash haha and i smoke a lot of weed so im forgetful at times eg; spades for clue scrolls and hammers for bandos and im yet to know how to raid 😢

Edited by baggy
length

I've seen this guy, active on cc and such a nice guy. 

Welcome dude, about time you app. I actually hope you get in team. Such a light app, you can always add more weight on it :) best of luck.

Edited by ro10 carrot

WellmadeOpenBlueandgoldmackaw-size_restr 

about time dude, welcome and gl on the app :D

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png

• Mojo unlocked this topic

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif