WG Raid Team

Hey everyone,

So I've been really into raiding lately. It's high level content for those dedicated few who are willing to learn it and try hard. There are a number of skill and gear requirements, so we will have to be selective of who we take into the group. I have been working hard to learn all I can about the Chamber of Xeric lately. I am by NO MEANS a pro, but without a group already going in the clan, I'd like to offer up to lead a weekly group. 

If you are interested, please post below your time frames and a gyazo of your rs skills.

Example...

Monday- Not available

Tuesday- 6pm-9pm Mountain

Wednesday - 6pm-9pm Mountain 

etc...

etc...

Once we have at least 5-6 players ready to rock, we will start learning as a team. Once we have consistent times/kills down, we can begin bringing in new players to help them learn. 

Here are some ideas on gear set ups and gear requirements. Preferably I'd like all who want to raid to have full void (3 helms), or elite void. If you have a dragon warhammer, please note it on this post.

(Credit to WeDoRaids discord channel for guides)

I am quite interested in doing rauds myself. Only thing lacking for me is my combat skills and herblore, but other skills should be fine. I am mostly avaiable 6pm to 12pm GMT+1 during the summer.

Edited by Imitus
fix time zone